Now branch “Khimvolokno Plant” JSC “Grodno Azot” produces polyamide-6 virgin non-thermostabilized (PA6-210/310) with relative indices 2,70±0,03 and 3,33±0,03 (sulfuric acid, 96,0 ± 0,15 %, 25 ± 0,1 С°).
Polyamide-6 is produced according to:
ТU RB 500048054.009-2001
|Polyamide 6 PА6-210/310 non-thermostabilized(for low-viscous chips)|
Note: There are introduced more strict requirements to physical & mechanical values as per GOST methods into Technical Specifications (TU) of the Republic of Belarus, thus the material produced under TU RB 500048054.009-2001 meets ОSТ 6-06-С9-93
|2.||TU RB 500048054.037-2002||Polyamide 6 for articles being in contact with foodstuff (for high viscous chips)|
Note: 1. The material meets Unified Sanitary Epidemiological and Hygienic Requirements for Goods Subject to Sanitary and Epidemiological Control Supervision, approved by Decision of the Committee of Customs Union dd. 28.05.2010 No.299 Article II, Chapter 3, Chapter 16, that is evidenced by Certificate of State Registration No. BY.40.41.01.012.E.000356.09.12 dd. 18.09.2012.
2. At procurement of Polyamide 6 for articles being in contact with foodstuff within territory of Russian Federation or for processing at RF, exclusive right for sales of these goods are belonged to a subject of commodity distribution network of the Belneftekhim concern, official representative office of the concern in the RF – OOO Belneftekhim-ROS (http://www.belneftehim-ros.ru/)
|3.||Technical specification||Polyamide 6 virgin non-thermostabilized (to be sold to foreign countries)|
Note: Testing methods are based on international standards ISO
The plant for production of polyamide-6 (PA-6) granulated, consisting of two independent lines of capacity 130 tpd each that was launched in 2012 allows to provide not only own necessities of the company in PA-6 chips as in raw materials for the goods production but to perform sales of polyamide-6 as a commodity.
Independency of lines allows producing simultaneously low viscous and high viscous polyamide-6.
In connection with putting new plant into operation, old facilities for production of polyamide-6 were put out of operation in 2011 and dismounted in 2013.
Application range of polyamide 6
(used for regular and high-speed extruding depending on equipment configuration)
(used for high-speed extruding)
|industrial yarns including commercial cord fabrics;BCF yarn;yarns for fishing nets;polymeric composite materials;monofilament yarns||high-tenacity industrial yarns;heavy-duty cord fabric;polymeric foil|
- “Grodnamid” is a trade name;
- «27» and «33» – viscosity of 2,7 or 3,3 rel.units, determined in sulfuric acid (96,0 ±0,15 % at 25 ± 0,1 °С).
At present there is final stage of realization at JSC “Grodno Azot” site of an investment project for construction of workshop for polyamide-6 production of capacity 35 000 tones per annum. A contract for delivery of technical documentation and equipment was concluded with Aquafil Engineering GmbH, Germany. They are going to put this plant into operation in the 1st half of 2014.
Thus in 2014 expected yield of polyamide-6 to be sold will make up ca. 56 000 tones.
|Index denomination||Measuring unit||Index value|
|Appearance and colour||low-viscous granules of original colour||high-viscous granules of original colour|
|mm||2,5 ± 0,3|
2,0 ± 0,3
|2,5 ± 0,3|
2,0 ± 0,3
|Relative viscosity, within (sulfuric acid, 96 ± 0,15 %, 25 ± 0,1 °С)||2,70 ± 0,03||3,3± 0,033,35 ± 0,03|
|Water content, mass %, max (*)(GOST 14870, method in drying oven)||%||0,06||0,06|
|Mass fraction of extractable substances,|
max (Soxhlet device)
|Yellowness index, max||units||-3||-3|
|Granules quantity with foreign spot droplets, pcs per 100 g of product, max||pcs.||0||0|
|quantity of oxidated granules in combined sample, weight 2,0 ± 0,01 kg||pcs.||0||0|
* Average statistical actual values
For deliveries to abroad countries PA 6 virgin is packed in:
- big-bags with vacuum-sealed insert from multi-ply polymer film PET/AL/PE. Nominal volume of loading is 600 kg or 1000 kg
- multi-ply polymer bags (PET/AL/PE) with valve for air removal with putting or not of open-side logotype of the factory. Nominalvolumeofloadingis25 kg
Factory logotype can see here (mark by hyperlink, place photo or file with logotype).
Polyamide 6 virgin non-thermostabilized is not dangerous (non toxic) in the announced application range. It is polymer (product of hydrolytic polymerization of ε–caprolactam), it doesn’t contain other components apart from the extracted ones that are low-molecular compounds of ε–caprolactam. Mass content of extractibles (low-molecular compounds of ε–caprolactam) within the content of polyamide 6 non-thermostabilized makes up max. 0,55% and it is indicated in Quality Certificate for each lot.
At production of polyamide 6 virgin non-thermostabilized dangerous substances are not contained in raw materials for production of polyamide 6 (ε–caprolactam), not used in process and not created within the product.
Polyamide 6 virgin non-thermostabilized doesn’t contain:
- substances prohibited for usage in automotive industry, according to list of GADSL;
- mercury (Hg), selenium (Se), antimony (Sb), arsenic (As), barium (Ba), cadmium (Cd), chromium (Cr), lead (Pb), content of which in toys is limited by Directive of ЕN 71 part 3.
- substances of very high concern as per list of SVHC, prepared and renewed on 18.06.2012 by European Chemical Agency (ECHA);
- Ba, Co, Cu, Fe, Li, Mn, Zn, prohibited for use by Regulation ЕС No.10/2011;
- dangerous substances which usage is limited by Directive 76/769/EWG;
- heavy metals, which content is limited by CONEG 94/62/EG;
- halogens, phthalates, silicone;
- substances which production, placing on the market and usage is limited by Annex XVII to Regulation REACH (EG) No. 1907/2006;
- lead (Pb), chromium (Cr) hexavalent, mercury (Hg), cadmium (Cd), polybrominated biphenols (РВВ), polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) – which usage is limited by Directive ЕС 2002/95/ЕС (RoHS).